Wednesday, May 15, 2013

... sea lion woman, dressed in red ...

An absolutely ridiculous amount of things are going on at work this month.

May is a busy time at school.

I try to avoid talking about school-related things here - for a myriad of reasons. I just wanted to explain the sudden decline in posts.

I have, perhaps to bring my life some ‘calm’, been attempting gardening. My plants are on my back patio, and I have a terrible time remembering to water them. I’ve killed and revived my basil twice. I think this is a good sign – at least I can bring them back after their inevitable demise.


 

 This is Kris's Butterfly Plant and my Egyptian Walking Onion.It is weird and kinda tasty! Chives are in the pot with the onion, too.


Kris's Petunias, Gardenia, and Purple Basil.


My newest addition - Russian Krim tomatoes! They will supposedly be pretty and purple-black if I don't kill them.


Chamomile, Grapefruit Mint, Mint, Basil, Thyme, Rosemary and Kris's Hydrangeas. 


And photos of Leaf, actually PLAYING for once.


She doesn't like being 'caught' being cute.

Due to the fact that this is mostly pictures anyway - have some baby hippos. Because they are adorable.
 


Do not fear - going to CHEX in Charleston this weekend. Life is about to get awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment